Intersection of Health Disparities and Educational Disparities
Posted by on March 16, 2009
15th Annual Public Health Research Institute and Video Conference on Minority Health: Breaking the Cycle: Investigating the Intersection of Health Disparities and Educational Disparities
June 9, 2009
* Reginald Weaver, Past President, National Education Association
* Nicholas Freudenberg, Dr.P.H., Distinguished Professor, Program in Urban Public Health, Hunter College School of Health Sciences/City University of New York
* Dina Castro, M.P.H., Ph.D., Scientist, UNC FPG Child Development Institute, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
* Bonnie Duran, Dr.P.H., Associate Professor, Department of Health Services, University of Washington School of Public Health and Community Medicine
Live, interactive broadcast via Internet (webcast) and c-band satellite.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Civic Innovation Scholars – Nov 15
- Webinar: Modern Methods for Attracting New and More Diverse Audiences – Nov 3
- For College Students: National Week of Deliberation – Nov 1-6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.