Intern (Part-Time), Elevate 215
Posted by Elevate 215 on March 14, 2023
The Intern reports to the Manager, GreatPhillySchools. The intern will provide general support to the Elevate 215 organization and will specifically focus their work in support of the GreatPhillySchools, Apply Philly Charter and Communications & Development teams. The Intern will provide event support, engage in outreach efforts to schools, organizations and partners and assist in the development of communications materials including social media and email campaigns.
The internship is a part time (15-20 hrs/week), paid, temporary position for summer 2023, with an opportunity to continue through fall 2023. The internship will require in-person work, with an opportunity to perform some tasks remotely with prior management approval.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support major event planning and execution.
- Outreach to schools and early childhood providers to ensure accuracy of the information on the GreatPhillySchools website, print guides and the Philly High School Fair website.
- Help post school job openings on the TeachPHL website.
- Manage and respond to messages in the GreatPhillySchools’ and TeachPHL infoboxes.
- Contribute to social media and communications for GreatPhillySchools, TeachPHL, Apply Philly Charter and Elevate 215.
- Support mass text messaging and mass-email campaigns, including maintenance of contact information in text message and email databases.
- Support graphic design and editing of suite of promotional materials.
- Data entry and other administrative tasks, including distribution of outreach and marketing materials.
- Research possible financial supporters and create profiles for review by the Development team.
- Clean and log communications in our Salesforce system.
- Support website updates for GreatPhillySchools and TeachPHL.
- Participation in meetings, as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
More in "Job Opportunities/AmeriCorps Opportunities"
- HBCU Summer Fellowship, Defender Association of Philadelphia – Mar 31
- Narrative Change Strategist (Hybrid Position), Elon University
- Director, Children’s Community School
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.