Intermediate Grant Writing & Funder Panel – Mar 11
Posted by Vision Driven Artists on February 19, 2019
March 11, 2019 @ The Rotunda
4014 Walnut Street
Current Panelists Include: Leeway Foundation, Philadelphia Cultural Fund, Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance, and Center for Emerging Visual Artists
– Learn about local arts funding opportunities
– Receive personalized feedback on your grant proposals (bring 1 page for funders to review)
– Practice reading and scoring actual grant applications
Learn more and RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2181391462146830/
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: Understanding Financial Aid Offers – Feb 1
- 31st Annual African American Children’s Book Fair – Feb 11
- Rutgers-Camden Black History Month Events – Feb 1,2,9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.