Interactive Design & Facilitation Train-the-Trainer – Apr 3-5
Posted by Blue Door Group on February 26, 2019
About the training:
- learn new interactive techniques to use in your training and facilitation work
- try out multiple exercises and approaches and receive feedback from trainers and other participants
- collaborate with other Philadelphia area trainers and facilitators, expanding your network
Series topics include:
- trainer identity and connecting with your audience
- learning and teaching theory
- interactive workshop design
- facilitation skills & group dynamics
Who should attend?
Anyone who trains, educates, or facilitates and wants to think more critically about their work
Training dates / times:
- Wednesday, April 3 – 9:00-4:00
- Thursday, April 4 – 9:00-4:00
- Friday, April 5 – 9:00-4:00
Participants must attend all three full days of the training.
Sliding scale fees
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: PA Health Law Project Intellectual Disability/Autism Waivers Training – Jan 28
- Online Event: The 5th Annual Mentoring Conference – Jan 29
- PA Disconnect in Cyber Charter Oversight and Funding – A Children First Report – Jan 27
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.