Information Session for International Professionals
Posted by Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians on April 3, 2017
Are you a foreign-educated professional?
Or do you know someone who is?
Even with a high level of English and a university degree, it can be difficult to secure employment in your profession.
The Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians offers a 10-week intensive program designed to develop the skills you need to re-enter your field.
• Discover the steps to get your foreign degree evaluated
• Get help writing an American-style resume and cover letter
• Learn to search for and apply to appropriate jobs
• Get specific advice on returning to school
• Build a professional network
• Practice interviewing
By the end of the program, you will have the skills and confidence to apply to and interview for professional jobs. You will also know the steps you need to take to achieve your goal of getting professional employment.
After you graduate from our program, you will be able to attend weekly gatherings of fellow program graduates designed to promote networking and mentorship.
The 10-week program starts on April 18th, 2017
Attend our information session on April 4th to learn more
RSVP to email@example.com
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 2022 GreenFutures’ Summer Climate Change Professional Development Workshop – Aug 17-18
- Black Child Development Institute of Philadelphia 2022 Conference – Sep 10
- Pathways to Media Careers Youth Employment Showcase, WHYY – Aug 9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.