Increasing Diversity at all Levels of the Education Pipeline – Oct 8
Posted by Urban League of Philadelphia on October 8, 2019
The Urban League of Philadelphia is hosting a statewide Equity Convening on Wednesday, October 9, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Drexel University.
This year, in addition to our national and statewide equity platform, the focus of the conversation is on Pipeline Diversity. Join in on a interactive panel discussion, led by educational leaders, about the importance of Increasing Diversity at all Levels of the Education Pipeline.
- Keynote Speaker: Adam Schott – PA Department of Ed
- Dr. William Hayes – Principal – Mastery Shoemaker
- Christopher Rogers – Curriculum Committee Chair, National Black Lives Matter At School
- Tomea A. Sippio-Smith, J.D. PCCY (Public Citizens for Children and Youth) K-12 Education Policy Director
- Estelle Acquah – Senior Project Manager of Leadership Pathways and Pipelines at the School District of Philadelphia
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Community Tech Resource Fair and Public Comment Session – Dec 16
- Philly Student Art Winter Sale – Dec 9
- FACT Workshop: Unscripted Project: Improv for Families – Dec 16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.