IMPACT100 Philadelphia Grant Applicant Information Session – Nov 7
Posted by Impact100 Philadelphia on October 25, 2022
We are pleased to share a few important changes in our grantmaking philosophy and procedures with you. At their core, the changes reflect our effort to reach more nonprofits and reduce their administrative burden. The changes both simplify our processes and make our intentions to serve the needs of the nonprofit community clearer. They include:
- lower nonprofit operating budget parameters ($300,000 to $3,000,000)
- a single application process
- a site visit honorarium
The annual Grant Applicant Information Session (GAIS) will be held on November 7, 2022, 12:00 PM. All nonprofits that are considering applying for an Impact100 Philadelphia grant are encouraged to attend!
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Diversity Pathway Intervention Grant Program for legal education – Mar 1
- Stephan D. Weiss Student Mental Health Award – Feb 15
- Housing for Everyone – Feb 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.