Impact Awards, Campus Compact – Sept 15
Posted by Campus Compact on June 15, 2021
Campus Compact is now accepting applications for our Impact Awards, recognizing faculty, community engagement professionals, and academic institutions for their transformational leadership in advancing the public purposes of higher education.
- Ernest A. Lynton Award for the Scholarship of Engagement
- Thomas Ehrlich Civically Engaged Faculty Award
- Nadinne Cruz Community Engagement Professional Award
- Richard Guarasci Award for Institutional Transformation
- Eduardo J. Padrón Award for Institutional Transformation
Individuals may be nominated by a colleague or submit an application on their own behalf.
Learn more about the awards and application requirements here.
Impact award applications open now through September 15, 2021.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: COVID-19 Economic Recovery: The Role of Higher Education Anchors in Supporting Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs – Jul 1
- Homelessness and Housing Insecurity Action Summit – Jul 27&29
- Place-Based Justice Network Virtual Summer Institute 2021 – Jul 28-30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.