Immigration Resources Fair for New Americans
Posted by Free Library of Philadelphia on September 4, 2017
IMMIGRATION RESOURCES FAIR FOR NEW AMERICANS
Are you a new immigrant to the Philadelphia area? Would you like to learn about resources available to you? Stop by and you can learn about employment, housing, health, English classes, and more!
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
11:00 A.M.– 2:00 P.M.
PARTIAL LIST OF EXHIBITORS
• Esperanza Immigration Legal Services Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians
• Penn Asian Senior Services
• African Family Health Organization
• Coalition Against Hunger
• Friends of Farmworkers
• Mexican Consulate
• Nationalities Services Center
• Community Legal Services of Philadelphia
• Planned Parenthood
• Urban Resources and Opportunities Center/Caribbean Community in Philadelphia
• Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians
South Philadelphia Library
Community Health and Literacy Center
1700 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19145
This event is free and no registration is required. We are accessible by multiple Septa routes. For more information call Abbe at 215-685-1758.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 2022 GreenFutures’ Summer Climate Change Professional Development Workshop – Aug 17-18
- Black Child Development Institute of Philadelphia 2022 Conference – Sep 10
- Pathways to Media Careers Youth Employment Showcase, WHYY – Aug 9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.