Ice Hockey Coach (Part-Time), Ed Snider Youth Hockey
Posted by Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation on May 18, 2021
Snider Hockey is a nationally acclaimed non-profit that uses the sport of hockey to educate and empower under-resourced youth of Philadelphia to prosper in the game of life. Evidence-based outcomes are young citizens who:
- Achieve academic success as they matriculate from Crayons through College;
- Consistently make healthy and thoughtful life choices;
- Serve as positive role models to the next generation of Snider Hockey student-athletes;
- Realize gainful and rewarding employment; and
- Give back to their community.
The Ice Hockey Coach position at Snider Hockey is tasked with providing on and office support to students that range in age from 5-18 years old. They are in charge of ensuring developmental standards are met and to make sure that every participant is provided a safe environment to learn a new skill. Candidates must also work to instill Snider Hockey’s core values into their daily work with all students. Coaches are also expected to assist in making sure all program sites are maintained and equipment is organized and available for when students may need it. Ideal candidates would be team players, have a desire to make a difference in the lives of young people and the ability to effectively teach the game of ice hockey.
- Project Assistant (F.A.C.E), School District of Phila.
- Policy Director, YSRP – Aug 27
- K-12 Program Specialist II, Grades 5-6 (Full Time)
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.