Humor Writing Summer Camp for Students Entering Grades 9-12
Posted by The Philadelphia Writing Project on February 12, 2019
Interested in humor writing?
- feedback on writing from peers and coaches
- mini-lessons on humor genres
- readings on humor and writing
- sample texts, chosen by students and instructors
- tour of Penn’s campus
- optional follow up sessions
This camp is a fully funded summer opportunity.
Complete a mini-application at tinyurl.com/humorwrite2019penn or email Mike@email@example.com
Humor Writing Summer Camp Flyer: https://tinyurl.com/2019HumorWritingCampflier
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Coalition Virtual Conversation: Higher Education AmeriCorps Sponsors – Oct 20
- Webinar: What matters most for student success from parents’ and educators’ perspectives – Oct 6
- Award for Computing Educators and Advocates – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.