How to Write Your Year-End Fundraising Appeal
Posted by Network for Good on October 30, 2017
Inspire more donations with our best practices template
Raise more money at year-end with a great appeal that grabs donors’ attention and inspires them to give. This framework will give you the building blocks and inspiration you need to get started or help you optimize what you already have in place.
Your free template includes guidelines to help you:
- Get inspiration for a game-changing appeal.
- Convert more donors and increase your average gift size.
- Create a lasting impression with your donors.
More in "New Resources"
- New Podcast Offers a Real-Time Look at Processes of Institutional Change for Promoting Inclusive Excellence in Science Education
- Phila. STEM Education Directories: Opportunities for Educators, Students, and Families
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.