How to Write an Awesome Annual Report
Posted by Charity How To on July 9, 2018
How to Write an Awesome Annual Report – a Step-By-Step Guide
Join us on July 12th at 1 PM or July 19th at 3 PM
Too often, annual reports are too long, too full of data and not focused enough on how giving makes a meaningful impact in real people’s lives. Join us as we show you how to craft an annual report that will inspire and engage your donors. Click to learn more.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- What an annual report is supposed to do (vs. what many organizations use it for)
- Sections you should include in an inspiring annual report
- How to incorporate meaningful results
- How to tell a story through your annual report
- Publication options beyond print – social media, website, digital books
- And MORE!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Strengths-based Leadership Virtual Certificate Program – Jan 19
- Teaching The 1619 Project: A Virtual Event for Educators and Librarians – Dec 13
- Webinar: Examing Undergraduates’ Career Preparation Experiences – Dec 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.