How to Write Amazing Year-End Appeals
Posted by Network for Good on October 17, 2016
Create an appeal that grabs donors’ attention and inspires them to give.
Soon, your donors are going to be bombarded with end-of-year emails from organizations clamoring for donations. How can you make your nonprofit’s stand out? With the help of this template, you can write an irresistible appeal.And we’ll make it easy for you.
Get your free copy and discover how to:
- Tell a compelling and effective story.
- Focus on what donors want to know.
- Craft an irresistible call to action.
- Improve donor conversion and increase your average gift size.
More in "New Resources"
- Thinking outside the box: Watson sets a new vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Civic Engagement (Rutgers Camden)
- Higher Education’s Anchor Mission: A Sharpened Imperative & A Framework for Action
- 2022 Kids Count Data Book: National, State-by-State Data Show Depth of Mental Health Pandemic for Youth
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.