How to Tell Stories That Take Supporters from Passive to Passionate
Posted by Network for Good on May 14, 2018
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 @ 1:00pm ET
You’re invited to our next webinar, “How to Tell Stories That Take Supporters from Passive to Passionate” to learn some new storytelling tricks that will boost your social media engagement and donor retention efforts.
Network for Good along with Julia Campbell, author of Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits, will share tips, tricks, and examples from nonprofits using great storytelling to build engagement and deepen the relationship with supporters.
- How to drive your donors, supporters, and online fans to take action through compelling storytelling
- Why visuals are so vital to effective storytelling
- The 4 Steps to Successful Storytelling
- Examples from different nonprofits using effective visual storytelling in their online campaigns
More in "Miscellaneous"
- 2023 Spring Community of Practice, Campus Compact – Feb 13
- Webinar: Transformative Project-based, Integrative Global Learning x STEM – Feb 8
- Virtual Midwest Student Voting Summit – Mar 24
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.