How to Sell Event Sponsorships – A Step By Step Guide
Posted by Charity How To on May 7, 2018
Join us on May 8th at 1 PM or May 16th at 3 PM
Have your efforts to find sponsors for your events fallen flat? Join us as we walk step by step through the process of selling event sponsorships. Sponsorship is sales, not philanthropy, so let us help you find yours with strategic tips and tactics that are sure to win. Click to learn more.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to find your first or next sponsor
- What sponsors want and look for
- Organizing your sponsorship materials
- Structuring sponsorship levels and pricing
- How to deliver a sponsorship pitch that seals the deal
- And MORE!
Can’t attend this live webinar? Don’t worry, sign up and you’ll still receive the webinar recording, slides, and bonus materials Don’t Miss Out!
Meet the Presenter
Joe Waters is a nationally recognized writer, speaker and consultant on sponsorship and win-win partnerships with businesses. He is also the creator and author of the web’s leading cause marketing blog Selfish Giving, which has shown businesses and nonprofits how to raise money and change the world since 2004. For the last 20 years, he has worked within the nonprofit sector fundraising with local, regional and national businesses and has raised millions of dollars through sponsorship and cause marketing.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- RISE Communities Training Program – Air sensor and team development training for community-academic partnerships – Apr 1
- Hybrid Event: Ways of Knowing Symposia Kickoff – Mar 7
- Webinar: Service-Learning is Civic Learning – Mar 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.