How to Measure Success in Youth Sports
Posted by University of Pennsylvania on November 10, 2014
November PYSC Networking Seminar
Wednesday, November 19th
Philadelphia City Rowing,
2700 W Girard Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19130
Topic: “How to Measure Success in Youth Sports”
- Mark H. Mintzer, Executive Director, Youth Mentoring Partnership
- Heidi Warren, Executive Director, Starfinder Foundation
All seminars are free, open to the public and feature refreshments, networking, program announcements, small-group discussions, and peer panel presentations
Register Here: HERE
October Networking Seminar minutes can be viewed
NEW: Youth Sports Directory.
We are excited to announce the launch of a Philadelphia Youth Sports Directory. The directory is an online resource that list sports-based youth development (SBYD) organizations and includes information about the programs they offer, the populations they serve, and other important details. To search for a program, or to list a youth sports organization, click HERE
3815 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Criminal Court Virtual Workshop – Feb 15
- Virtual Financial Aid Training: Understanding Financial Aid Offers: Part II – Feb 21
- FREE Virtual Forum: Education & Volunteerism in Pennsylvania – Feb 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.