How to Make an Awesome Facebook Page – A Step by Step Guide – Jul 25
Posted by Charity How To on July 23, 2019
Join us on July 25th or July 30th
Join us for this step by step guide to growing your Facebook community led by nonprofit digital expert John Haydon. Let us help your nonprofit engage supporters, launch fundraising campaigns, enhance donor relationships and spread awareness about your organization’s cause through the power of Facebook. Click to learn more.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to make your Facebook Page stand apart from your competition
- How to optimize your Facebook Page for search (On Facebook and Google)
- How to maximize your Facebook Page call-to-action button
- How to use Facebook ads to grow your Facebook fanbase
- Five types of Page updates you should always be publishing
- And MORE!
Can’t attend this live webinar? Don’t worry, sign up and you’ll still receive the webinar recording, slides, and bonus materials. Don’t miss out!
Meet the Presenter:
John Haydon, author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies, is one of the most sought-after nonprofit digital marketing experts. He has helped hundreds of nonprofits achieve their best marketing and fundraising goals. John has spoken at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits and more. If you’re looking for more from him, John is also a regular contributor for the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Social Media Today and npEngage.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Join a Spring Community of Practice – Feb 4
- Philly Tech Gateway: Free After School Program for 12th Grade Students – Jan 27
- Emerging Voices Fellowship, PEN America – Jan 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.