How to Make an Awesome Facebook Page: A Step-by-Step Guide for Nonprofit Communicators
Posted by Charity How To on May 28, 2018
Join us on June 5th at 1 PM
Join us for this step by step guide to growing your Facebook community led by nonprofit digital expert John Haydon. Let us help your nonprofit engage supporters, launch fundraising campaigns, enhance donor relationships and spread awareness about your organization’s cause through the power of Facebook.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to make your Facebook Page stand apart from your competition
- How to optimize your Facebook Page for search (On Facebook and Google)
- How to maximize your Facebook Page call-to-action button
- How to use Facebook ads to grow your Facebook fanbase
- Five types of Page updates you should always be publishing
- And MORE!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Navigating Sustainable DEI Strategy and Implementation – Aug 3
- Webinar: How to Prioritize Your Grant Prospect List in Under 60 Minutes – Jul 14
- Hybrid Event: Can College Level the Playing Field? Higher Education in an Unequal Society – Jul 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.