How to Kickstart Your Content for Maximum Engagement & Success
Posted by Charity How To on June 11, 2018
Writing For Your Nonprofit Website: How to Kickstart Your Content for Maximum Engagement & Success
Join us on June 14th at 1 P
If you have been putting off making needed changes to your website, are not sure what will make the most impact than this webinar is for you! Join us and we will show you, step-by-step, how to ensure that your content is web reader-friendly, while stressing your unique and timely community impact. Click to learn more.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to gather the info you need for a successful website
- How to make sure your website addresses what your readers REALLY want to know
- How to ensure you’re using today’s best practices
- How to write for website visitors’ reading style
- How to incorporate effective nonprofit storytelling
- How to issue effective Calls to Action
- How to get started with Search Engine Optimization
- How to enhance your copy with images
- And more!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: AmeriCorps NCCC: A to Z – Aug 16
- New opportunity: Celebrating Public Service on Campus
- RFI: Using City Assets to Advance Digital Equity – Sep 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.