How to Design Volunteer Orientation & Training That Engages Learners
Posted by Charity How To on August 6, 2018
Make it Stick! How to Design Volunteer Orientation & Training That Engages Learners
Join us on August 7th at 1 PM
Content delivered is not always content learned. When developing orientation and training curriculum for your volunteers, you need to know the key difference between merely presenting information and actually inspiring learning. Join us as we show you, in six easy steps, how to develop training that gets volunteers excited about your nonprofit and prepared to help your cause.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to gather the information you need to set the foundation for “sticky” training
- How to develop learning goals for your training
- How to choose the best methods & materials for your audience and budget
- How to choose innovative “sticky” training activities
- How to plan course timing so it doesn’t overwhelm volunteers
- How to evaluate your training to see if it worked
- And more!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- RISE Communities Training Program – Air sensor and team development training for community-academic partnerships – Apr 1
- Hybrid Event: Ways of Knowing Symposia Kickoff – Mar 7
- Webinar: Service-Learning is Civic Learning – Mar 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.