How to Create New Funding through Program Design
Posted by Charity How To on April 2, 2018
Join us on April 4th or April 10th
Funders like to fill the community’s unmet needs. This webinar will provide you with a step-by-step guide through the process of evaluating, designing, and growing funding through programs that deliver your mission and bring in funding.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- The Language of Success (Important for program funding!)
- How To Fundraise through Program Design: An Overview
- How To Evaluate Your Current Programs/Funding Issues
- Design A Program while Designing Your Funding Proposal
- Strategies for Funding for New and Redesigned Programs
- Strategic Partnerships for Successful Program Funding
- Scaling up programs and funding through a 3-Year plan
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Youth Development Workforce Survey
- Philadelphia Cable Television Survey
- National Black Lives Matter at School Virtual Week of Action – Feb 6-10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.