How to Create an Army of Online Storytellers to Help Spread the Word for Your Nonprofit
Posted by Charity How To on April 30, 2018
Join us on May 2nd at 1 PM or May 15th at 3 PM
Do you have great stories to share about your nonprofit but not sure how or where to tell them? Join us as we share with how to build a system for storytelling and engaging storytelling ambassadors that will help attract new donors and build your online community.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to incorporate data into storytelling
- How to use visuals to enhance your nonprofit’s stories
- How to craft powerful calls to action at the end of each story
- How to measure your results to ensure ROI (Return on Investment)
- A step-by-step actionable plan to identify, recruit and train storytelling ambassadors for your nonprofit
- And MORE!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Virtual Equity Training – Oct 4
- Webinar: Language Equity – Aug 26
- RECOVER Project, Understanding and Treating Long-Term Effects of COVID
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.