How to Create a Super Successful Auction Webinar – Nov. 13
Posted by Charity How To on November 6, 2018
Join us on November 13th at 1:00 PM
Silent auctions – love ‘em or hate ‘em? Either way, it’s an undeniable fact that they are crowd-pleasers, revenue-raisers and they are here to stay. Join us for this live webinar and learn strategies for minimizing stress and maximizing auction revenue.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to get organized and have a strategy
- How to solicit donations
- How to track and categorize donations
- How to create display sheets and bid sheets
- How best to display auction items
- How to best transport and store auction items
- Simple close out and check out protocols
- What to do with unclaimed and unsold items
- and more!
Can’t attend this live webinar? Don’t worry, sign up and you’ll still receive the webinar recording, slides, and bonus materials. Don’t miss out!
REGISTER HERE and Learn More: https://www.charityhowto.com/index.php/nonprofit-webinar/new-how-to-create-super-successful-silent-auctions
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Join a Spring Community of Practice – Feb 4
- Philly Tech Gateway: Free After School Program for 12th Grade Students – Jan 27
- Emerging Voices Fellowship, PEN America – Jan 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.