How to Create a Strategic Online Nonprofit Communications Plan – A Step by Step Guide
Posted by CharityHowTo on October 1, 2019
Join us on October 3rd at 3:00 PM or October 8th at 3:00 PM
Stop spinning your wheels and join us as we teach you step by step how to create your very own customized, workable, user-friendly strategic online communications plan to help you prioritize your communication efforts for your nonprofit.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- Creating SMART (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic, Time-Oriented) goals
- Identifying your target audience
- How to develop a compelling, emotional message for your online communications
- Choosing the right online communications platforms for your nonprofit
- How to fill up your Editorial Calendar
- Which online metrics you should measure
- And MORE!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- National Youth Participation in America’s Schools Survey – Jun 10
- Online Event: The Network for College Success on the Developmental Relationships Survey Tool – Jun 21
- Culture of Democracy Summit (Virtual & in Person) Jun 10-13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.