How to be ALL IN for Democracy in 2021 – Mar 3
Posted by ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge on February 16, 2021
The 2020 election demonstrated that college students are ready to continue deepening their engagement with democracy. To help your campus institutionalize nonpartisan democratic engagement year-round, ALL IN is here to provide the necessary structure, support, and recognition.
Join the ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge team and representatives from participating campuses for our virtual event, How to Be ALL IN for Democracy in 2021.
Date and Time: March 3, 2021, 3:00 PM
During this conversation, attendees will:
- learn key 2021 program milestones;
- understand how to make the most of ALL IN’s resources and opportunities; and
- have an opportunity to engage in dialogue with each other and the ALL IN team.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webcast: A comparative perspective on policies to support single-parent families – Dec 1
- 2024 Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship – Feb 16
- Let’s Get Ready Spring 2023 Virtual Access Program – Jan 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.