How a Report Turned into Action for Civic Learning and Engagement
Posted by Campus Compact of the Mountain West on October 16, 2017
CACC, CCMW, and UTCC have pulled together content and facilitators that highlight innovations and deep thinking in strategic priority areas for the Campus Compact network and specific programs and initiatives that are making waves at member institutions. All webinars begin at 12pm PT/1pmMT/3pm ET.
November 14, 2017
Colorado Civic Health Network – The Amazing Tale of How a Report Turned into Action for Civic Learning and Engagement.
· Stephanie Schooley, Executive Director, Campus Compact of the Mountain West (CCMW)
· Kelli Pfaff, Civic Engagement Director, Civic Canopy
· Paul Baumann, Director, National Center for Civic Learning and Engagement, Education Commission of the States
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Online Event: Is college still worth it? – Dec 7
- Virtual CCPH Lunch & Learn Series: Qualitative Research 101 – Jan 10
- New Book and Webinar: Teaching Asian America in Elementary Classrooms – Dec 12 or 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.