Home Visiting Program Manager (“Parents As Teachers” Project)
Posted by People's Emergency Center (PEC) on June 14, 2022
Parents as Teachers (PAT) is a home visiting, evidenced-based, early childhood program. PAT matches parents and caregivers with trained professionals who make regular personal home visits during a child’s earliest years in life, from prenatal through kindergarten.
The PAT’s Home Visiting Program Manager is responsible for managing the administrative day-to-day operations of the PAT Program including supervision of at least 4 home visiting staff, and fiscal management of an annual budget of close to $500K.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads program to successfully serve at least 120 families of young children.
- Promotes staff morale by creating a trusting environment that fosters creativity and provides opportunities for professional growth, including promoting training and supervising work.
- Ensures that quarterly group connections adhere to PAT Affiliate standards.
- Reviews and monitors corresponding planning/delivery documentation and evaluations of, and for home visitors.
- Advances home visitors’ performance by meeting regularly to provide performance feedback and support based on trauma informed practice, expectations in job descriptions, program plans, and policies and procedures, as conforming to PAT standards.
- Exercises prudence of program resources by making decisions based on available program financial reports and applicable PAT program financial requirements (e.g., allowable costs, non- federal share, cost-sharing).
- Manages to achieve fidelity with the PAT model.
- Meets PAT quality assurance requirements. Develops meaningful and realistic program plans by analyzing relevant information, program improvement efforts and multiple data sources (e.g., community assessment, program self-assessment, Affiliate Performance Report (APR), performance appraisals, to identify program improvement needs.
- TRiO College Access Program Coordinator, Phila. Education Fund
- Nonprofit Strategic Planning Consultant (RFI) – Aug 8
- Managing Director of Program Strategies, Steppingstone Scholars
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.