HIV/AIDS Prevention Supervisor, Family and Community Service of Delaware County
Family and Community Service of Delaware County
HIV/AIDS Prevention Supervisor – Full time HIV/AIDS Prevention Supervisor (35 hours per week) needed to:
• Supervise the development, design, administering of services for the HIV/AIDS prevention education department
• Provide HIV/AIDS education to adults, adolescents, and children in Delaware County
• Coordinate services with schools and other County agencies
• Supervise hourly paraprofessional staff
• Supervise STD counseling and testing in the community.
• A minimum of a Masters degree in human services or related degree.
• At least 2 years of experience supervising
• Flexible work hours both day and evenings.
• Individual Transportation
• Knowledge of current HIV prevention information and Evidence Based Practices/Interventions
• Ability to facilitate presentations
• Experience with Advocacy work
Competitive salary, excellent supervision, training and benefits. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
For information or to apply, please contact:
Ralph J. Bradley, MS
Director of Professional Services/COO
- Training and Job Opportunities: Access Services Associate, Penn Medicine – Aug 19
- Civic & Digital Media Cultivator, Cambodian Assoc. of Greater Phila.
- Teacher/Education Positions, Cambodian Assoc. of Greater Phila.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.