HIV/AIDS Medical Case Manager, Family and Community Service of Delaware County
Social Worker – HIV/AIDS Medical Case Manager
Family and Community Service of Delaware County (FCS) – a multi-service agency located in Delaware County, PA– seeks a full-time HIV/AIDS Medical Case Managers to provide services to persons living with HIV and AIDS.
• A BSW or a related human services bachelor’s degree is required.
• Experience providing social services to persons living in low-income, urban and suburban communities is required.
• An MSW or a related human services master’s degree, experience in providing services to persons living with HIV and AIDS.
• Experience in providing drug and alcohol treatment services are preferred.
• A valid driver’s license and access to a motor vehicle during work hours are required.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Excellent supervision and staff development opportunities.
To apply, send resume with cover message to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 610 566 7677
Family and Community Service of Delaware County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Service Provider.
- Training and Job Opportunities: Access Services Associate, Penn Medicine – Aug 19
- Civic & Digital Media Cultivator, Cambodian Assoc. of Greater Phila.
- Teacher/Education Positions, Cambodian Assoc. of Greater Phila.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.