help set a world record – lead a Code Breaker workshop for girls
Posted by TechGirlz on February 19, 2019
First of all, TechGirlz is celebrating Women’s History Month by hosting a world record setting event! On March 30th, 2019, TechGirlz will host Code Breaker workshops to set the world record for number of girls coding! We need mentors to help, please see below.
March 30th, 11:30 AM-3:00 PM Record Breaking Event Mentors/TAs needed!
Records We’re Setting:
- Most Girls Coding at the Same Time in One Location
- Most Girls Coding at the Same time in Multiple Locations
Mentors Responsibility: Each mentor/TA will be assigned a table with 5 girls. The lead instructor will lead “Make a Website Using HMTL/CSS.” The mentors will help the girls at their table with their code during lab time.
View the lesson plans: https://www.techgirlz.org/topic/make-a-website-using-htmlcss/
Location: Drexel University, LeBow College of Business, 3220 Market St, Philadelphia, PA
Volunteer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Write Away Digital Literacy Mentorship Program: Mentors Needed – Jan 31
- Accepting Applications: Swipe Out Hunger’s Inaugural Leadership Council
- Volunteer Assistant Coach, Phila. Youth Football Academy
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.