Heart of Mentoring Programs: Supporting Mentor-Mentee Relationships
Posted by Mentoring Partnership & Resource Center on May 22, 2017
Join the Mentoring Partnership & Resource Center for their next training on May 23
The Heart of Mentoring Programs: Supporting Mentor-Mentee Relationships based on the Elements of Effective Practice for Mentoring, 4th edition.
By the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Describe the role of post-match monitoring and support in protecting youth safety, promoting match longevity, and achieving positive youth and program outcomes
- Articulate the key tasks and processes involved in supporting quality mentoring relationships
- Apply the monitoring and support standard from the Elements of Effective Practice, 4th edition to program practices
Intended audience: mentoring program staff, leadership, and board members
Tickets are $60.00 per person.
Register here: https://mprcmonitoringsupportmay17.eventbrite.com
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Environmental Education and Education for Sustainability Panel Discussion – Nov 4
- Collaborating Across the Aisle: Supporting Students As They Transition from High School to College Classroom – Nov 19
- Lunch & Learn on Equity in Our Community – Nov 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.