Hear from Advisor to Daymond John of Shark Tank, June 18
Posted by Community College of Philadelphia on June 10, 2019
Date and Time: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 6:30-8 pm
Location: Northwest Regional Center, CCP, 1300 W Godfrey Avenue, Room 216, Philadelphia, Pa 19141
Join the Community College of Philadelphia as we Celebrate our NEW Business-Accelerated and Business Leadership associate degree programs for a discussion on Careers in Business!
Pedro Moore,Venture Capital Advisor to Daymond John of hit ABC show, Shark Tank
- CEO and Founder of FundingFuel, Inc., CEO and founder of Bump N Play
- Winner of the 2018 Black Enterprise Tech Connext Pitch Competition
- Expert in start-up businesses, entrepreneurship, and venture capital investment
Come meet faculty and students and learn about our new degree programs and how you can create success in a business or entrepreneurial career. Following the program, enjoy a reception with food and beverages. Open to the public.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: TO AND THROUGH HIGHER EDUCATION: Innovative Approaches to Meeting the Needs of Students in Foster Care – May 4
- Online Event: Foundations of Knowledge & Action: Trans 101 for Health Professions Students – Apr 4
- PA-NOSS 2023 Spring Conference: Intertwining Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and Social Justice – Apr 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.