Healthcare Open Enrollment on the Federal Marketplace has started
THE INSURANCE MARKETPLACE IS OPEN!
Healthcare Open Enrollment on the Federal Marketplace has started!
New and existing enrollees can now renew their plans, pick new plans or enroll for the first time on the insurance marketplace.
To qualify for immediate tax credits on the marketplace, individuals to households must have an income between 138% and 155% of the Federal Poverty Level. That means an individual can earn as much as $46,680 and a family of four can earn as much as $95,500 and still receive instant tax credits to reduce their monthly premiums when purchasing on the marketplace.
Insurance must cover at least the following:
- Ambulatory care
- Emergency care
- Prescription drugs
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Rehabilitative care, laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services
- Chronic disease management
- Pediatric services
The insurance marketplace is open until February 15, 2015. If you need assistance signing up for the first time or renewing your coverage, please call 1-877-570-3642.
To view the plans and pricing, please visit: http://www.healthcare.gov
More in "New Resources"
- Grant research and planning tool
- Results First Clearinghouse Database
- Summary of Region 1 Data from the Education of Children and Youth Experiencing Homelessness Program 2019-2020 State Evaluation Report
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.