Healthcare Career Connections program
Posted by EDSI Solutions on April 30, 2018
YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS STARTS HERE!
Get your career started. Find out what it’s really like to work in the Healthcare Field!
The Healthcare Career Connections program is an exciting opportunity for CTE Graduates to build upon their existing education and gain a rewarding career in the Healthcare Field.
Once enrolled in the program you will learn about various Healthcare career pathways. You will also attend a Healthcare Career Readiness Boot Camp, complete 4 weeks of a paid internship and get an opportunity to work in the Healthcare Field.
The Healthcare Career Connections program represents a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in the medical field. You will be paid $9.00 per hour while working in the Healthcare industry as you prepare to start your career.
To enter the program you must:
- Be a graduate of a School District of Philadelphia CTE High School
- Pass a Drug Test
- Age 17 – 21
- Obtain parent/guardian approval if under age 18
1420 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
More in "New Resources"
- New Health Department Website for Families
- Michigan Journal of Community Service Learning, New Website and New Issue
- New PPL Policy Brief: Safe Injection Sites as a Public Health Response to the Opioid Crisis: Research Evidence and Policy Recommendations
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.