Health and Nutrition Coordinator, Health Federation of Philadelphia
Posted by Health Federation of Philadelphia on December 01, 2014
The Registered Nurse tracks and monitors the health care of infants and toddlers including those with disabilities. Working with the Health Services Manager, provides health and nutrition education to staff, enrolled parents and family members. Utilizes the data management system to track immunizations, EPSDT, developmental screening and all health and safety requirements as indicated in the Head Start Performance Standards.
Education requirement – Registered Nurse licensed in Pennsylvania
Additional requirement – Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing/Health Education or Nutrition
- Minimum of five years experience required in the following areas:
- Working with high risk families
- Community based, family centered, child focused services
- Working in collaboration with a variety of disciplines
- Data management and reporting
- Must be a team player, organized, flexible and an excellent communicator
- Adult Education Associate, AFAHO – Feb 28
- Executive Director, Joseph’s House of Camden
- Cultural Health Navigator – Male Engagement, AFAHO – Feb 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.