Green Jobs Training Program for Youth
Posted by on December 7, 2009
Out of school, out of work?
Heard the buzz about green jobs?
Here’s your chance to make a change.
Enroll today in the Green Jobs Training Program
Program launch: January 2010
We’re looking for motivated youth:
– between the ages of 17-24
– who have not graduated and are not in school
– and are unemployed or underemployed
Choose your track:
Reading, Writing, Math Help
Job Readiness Training
For more information call:
215-424-5810 or 267-297-6231
More in "New Resources"
- Early Childhood Issue Brief – Strong Foundations: Promoting Diverse and Inclusive Preschool Settings
- Community Nonprofits Are Our Insurance Policy for Families
- Vote Everywhere Digital Track
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.