Graduate Research Assistant, Partners for Campus-Community Engagement
Partners for Campus-Community Engagement (PCCE) is looking for a solid graduate research assistant to jump start a research project on campus-community partnerships in NY and PA.
This one academic year position will be fully remote. The candidate will be compensated at $30 an hour, for approximately 11 hours per week for 30 weeks over the course of fall and spring semesters up to $10,000. Approximate start date Sep 12, 2022.
The graduate research assistant will be the sole researcher who will
1) conduct a literature review on campus – community partnerships and
2) recommend a design for collecting field data from existing partnerships in NY and PA for Partners for Campus – Community Engagement.
To view qualifications & responsibilities and to apply click here.
- Site Coordinator, Playworks
- Administrative and Event Associate., Bicycle Coalition
- Accounting Associate (Remote), Center for Black Educator Development
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.