Global Philadelphia Association Website Resources
Posted by Global Philadelphia Association on August 9, 2022
This website is an online resource center for anyone interested in heritage education resources and information. Connecting you to Philadelphia world heritage info and education resources. It is administered by Global Philadelphia Association as part of the Philadelphia World Heritage Education Program.
What’s offered on the website?
- Information about GPA’s World Heritage Education Program
- Details about the Philadelphia World Heritage City Project
- Philadelphia World Heritage Coloring Book for Kids
- Countless resources for students and educators ranging from high school social studies lesson plans, the Philadelphia Heritage Map, and information on the Sustainable Development Goal Campaign
- Stories that highlight our city’s unique & diverse collection of heritages
- Travel resources for teachers looking to go global
All of the work that has been accomplished over the last few months would not have been possible without our amazing sponsor, PECO. Their trust and support in the Learn Philly Heritage Fellowship allowed GPA to revitalize this great resource.
Today, over 200 organizations, businesses, and internationally-minded individuals have become joint venturers in the Global Philadelphia initiative, and more are joining each month. If you have resources you believe should be a part of our website and for more information on Global Philadelphia, including information about becoming a member, please email email@example.com or call 215-563-2482.
More in "New Resources"
- New Report: Talent Disrupted – College Graduates, Underemployment, and the Way Forward
- The Black Girls Create Project: A Pilot Culturally Responsive Informal STEM Learning Program
- New eBook: Essentials of Social Innovation: Design Thinking
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.