Global Philadelphia 2021 Impact Report
Posted by Global Philadelphia Association on July 12, 2022
The Global Philadelphia Associatio (VPA) was founded in 2010 by nine of the leading international organizations in the Greater Philadelphia Region. It has been incorporated as a member-governed Pennsylvania nonprofit corporation whose purposes are:
- To assist – and to encourage greater interaction among – the many organizations and people who are engaged in one form or another of international activity within the Greater Philadelphia Region;
- To promote the development of an international consciousness within the Region;
- To enhance the Region’s global profile.
Today, over 200 organizations, businesses, and internationally-minded individuals have become joint venturers in the Global Philadelphia initiative, and more are joining each month.
While accepting new avenues of growth, GPA stayed true to the four critical initiatives within our mission throughout 2021:
- Building Awareness
- Extending Global Reach
More in "New Resources"
- New Article: A Moment of Promise for the Community Schools Movement
- Global Citizen Resources for MLK Day 2023
- New DigitalEquityPHL Website
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.