Global Health Idea Lab: Announcing May 2020 Virtual Panel Sessions
Posted by Unite for Sight on May 12, 2020
Unite For Sight is committed to excellence in global health. We are delighted to present the Global Health Idea Lab, which is a new unique virtual event series that is free and open to the public. This must-attend, thought-leading event convenes leaders, changemakers, and participants from all sectors of global health and innovation. Register today to join some or all of these free upcoming panel conversations.
The live virtual panels will be recorded, and as long as you register, you will automatically receive a link to the video recording when it becomes available. Those who attend live will have the opportunity to submit questions to the panelists.
- Leading and Following with Humility and Integrity Panel, 11:00am-12:00pm Eastern Time on May 13
- Cultural Humility and Respect in Global Health Panel, 11:00am-12:00pm Eastern Time on May 15
- Embedding Data and Evidence in Global Health Programs, 11:00am-12:00pm Eastern Time on May 19
- Communicating the Mission, 11:00am-12:00pm on May 21
Learn more and register: https://idealab.uniteforsight.org/
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Scholarships Available for 2022 PCORI Meeting – Jun 6
- Webinar: How CBOs and Healthcare Organizations Can Create Mutually Beneficial Partnerships for Equity – May 25
- Seeking Submissions for the Academic Minute
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.