Getting Your Students To and Through: How to Start and Enhance Your Success Programming
Posted by National College Access Network on December 4, 2017
Wednesday, December 6
3:00 PM to 4:00 PM Eastern
The evidence is clear – helping your students complete a post-secondary program is just as important as helping them gain access. But how do you get started? And if you’re already providing success services, how can you expand your reach to serve your students more effectively? During this webinar, attendees will hear from experts in the field on the following topics:
- Getting started: moving your organization from providing access services to providing access AND success services
- How it’s done: implementing effective retention/completion/success strategies
- Engaging higher ed: creating partnerships with post-secondary institutions
- Using data: tracking outcomes and using data for service improvement
Whether you are already providing success services to your students or are thinking about how to do so, you’ll want to participate on this webinar that will include presenters from NCAN member organizations ACCESS College Foundation, Student Connections, College Possible, and Bottom Line. This webinar is made possible by a grant from the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation. Interested in starting or growing your success programming? Apply for a Postsecondary Success, Retention and Completion grant from NCAN.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- RISE Communities Training Program – Air sensor and team development training for community-academic partnerships – Apr 1
- Hybrid Event: Ways of Knowing Symposia Kickoff – Mar 7
- Webinar: Service-Learning is Civic Learning – Mar 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.