Gain Access to Pro Bono Services, Key Skills Hub Orientations, Dec. 11 & 12
Posted by The Philadelphia Foundation on November 26, 2019
The Key Skills Hub is a marketplace for volunteerism where the community and the corporate sector of Philadelphia meet to work towards improving the quality of life of our neighborhoods, our city and beyond. This portal, powered by the Philadelphia Foundation, gives nonprofits access to capacity building support like creating a marketing strategy, building a website, and getting graphic design help – all for free.
At the upcoming orientation sessions, you will also have the opportunity to meet and mingle with other nonprofits that have been invited to access the Key Skills Hub.
This orientation session is open to all nonprofits, whether you have already accessed the Key Skills Hub and posted projects, you are still exploring the portal or haven’t yet registered. After the session, you will understand how to leverage the portal to access capacity building support in projects such as:
- Creating a Marking Strategy
- Website Construction, Launch and Training
- Salesforce Database Customization
- Board Recruitment Strategy
- Over 120 Other Projects
The Key Skills Hub Orientations:
Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM – Register Here
Thursday, December 12, 2019, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM – Register Here
Location: Philadelphia Foundation, 1835 Market Street, Suite 2410, Philadelphia, PA 19103
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Environmental Education and Education for Sustainability Panel Discussion – Nov 4
- Collaborating Across the Aisle: Supporting Students As They Transition from High School to College Classroom – Nov 19
- Lunch & Learn on Equity in Our Community – Nov 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.