Funding for Programs Serving Children With Disabilities
Posted by on May 27, 2005
[posted from RFP Bulletin]
CVS/pharmacy Charitable Trust Offers Funding for Programs Serving Children With Disabilities
Deadline: June 15, 2005
The CVS/pharmacy Charitable Trust was established by the CVS Corporation (<a href="http://www.cvs.com/">http://www.cvs.com/</a>) with a goal of positively impacting the culturally diverse populations in the communities where CVS/pharmacy stores are located.
Applications are being accepted by the trust for the following:
1. Health programs serving children (under the age of 18) with physical disabilities that address the following: Awareness; Accessibility; Early Intervention; and Health and Rehabilitative Services.
2. Public schools (Grades Pre-K through 12) that are expanding programs promoting inclusion of children with physical disabilities in all aspects of school functions, including Student Academic Activities; Extracurricular Programs; and Physical Activity/Play. Children with physical disabilities are defined as children who have orthopedic, mobility, or sensory challenges. Children with physical disabilities include children who are blind, visually impaired, deaf or hard of hearing; children with traumatic brain injury; and children with orthopedic or multiple disabilities.
All applications to the CVS/pharmacy Charitable Trust must be submitted online. Visit the trust’s Web site for complete program information and to access the application eligibility pre-screening process.
RFP Link: <a href="http://fconline.fdncenter.org/pnd/1880/cvs">http://fconline.fdncenter.org/pnd/1880/cvs</a>
For additional RFPs in Disabilities, visit: <a href="http://fdncenter.org/pnd/rfp/cat_disabled.jhtml">http://fdncenter.org/pnd/rfp/cat_disabled.jhtml</a>
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Play Everywhere Philly Challenge Grant – Jun 30
- 2023 Art Works Grant – Jun 16
- small grants, diversity and inclusiveness projects- Jun 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.