Front Desk/Greeter (Part-Time), Dornsife Center – Nov 20
Posted by Drexel University on October 26, 2021
Drexel University is one of Philadelphia’s top 10 private employers, a comprehensive global research university and a major engine for economic development in the region. With over 24,000 students, Drexel is one of America’s 15 largest private universities. Drexel has committed to being the nation’s most civically engaged university, with community partnerships integrated into every aspect of service and academics.
The Dornsife Center Front Desk/Greeter will be the first point of contact for visitors to the Dornsife Center for Neighborhood Partnerships. The position is responsible for signing-in participants, give general program information and help to orient visitors to the center. The position will coordinate with team members to ensure partners have materials needed to facilitate programs. The position will receive and respond visitor and partner requests, routing messages to team members and partners when necessary.
This is a per diem (as needed) role. This position is not benefit eligible.
- Greet guests, electronically sign them in, and direct them to proper location
- Provide answers to general questions about the center, and current events programs
- Ensure workstation is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper
- Communicate with front desk and Partnerships team for partner and visitor support
- Communicate with public safety about safety needs
- Other duties as assigned
- 9th Grade Summer Bridge ELA Teacher, Steppingstone Scholars
- Data Collectors (Part-Time), Fab Youth Philly – May 30
- Summer STEM Staff Person (Part-Time), McKinney Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.