From Stylus Publishing: Resources to Learn More about Racism and White Supremacy
Posted by Stylus Publishing on June 9, 2020
Here are some resources you might want to consult to learn more about racism and white supremacy, and help you formulate action plans, and how to get engaged (with acknowledgements and thanks to AAC&U, Eddie Moore, Jr., and Lori Patton):
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Releases “Talking About Race” Web Portal
- Institutionalized Racism: A Syllabus
- Why you should stop saying “all lives matter,” explained in 9 different ways
- Truth, Racial Healing & Transformation (TRHT) Campus Centers via AAC&U
- 26 Ways to Be in the Struggle Beyond the Streets
- Higher Education’s Role in Promoting Racial Healing and the Power of Wonder:
- The Privilege Institute
- Education Week: But I’m Not a Protester. What Can I Do?
- ACLU: Know your rights while demanding justice for George Floyd
More in "New Resources"
- New Report Finds Mortgage Lending Disparities Across Greater Philadelphia
- Juneteenth Resources, National Constitution Center
- New Report: In It Together, Community-Based Research Guidelines for Communities and Higher Ed
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.