Free Webinars from Nonprofit Learning Lab
Posted by Nonprofit Learning Lab on June 21, 2022
- Becoming an Inclusive Nonprofit Board of Directors
- Data Makeovers: How to Make Your Data More Beautiful & Engaging
- Becoming a Nonprofit Thought Leader
- Navigating Sustainable DEI Strategy Implementation
- Design Inclusive Engagement Surveys: Strategies and Examples
- How to Prioritize Your Grant Prospect List in Under 60 Minutes
Training Calendar: Check out our training calendar with over 30+ live workshops a month on a variety of topics from marketing, board fundraising, planned giving and managing volunteers.
Check out our Deep Dive Series Trainings:
Nonprofit Resources: Browse over 100+ hours of free nonprofit resources from downloadable guidebooks, activity sheets to our nonprofit webinars series on diversity, equity and inclusion. These resources are designed to help executive directors, c-suite staff, development directors, program directors and coordinators, volunteer managers, operation directors, and board members. Our resources are focused on a variety of topics to help increase the sustainability of your nonprofit.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Carnegie Community of Practice: Section 6 of the Application – Aug 2
- 2022-2023 Staff Training and Programs for Afterschool Environmental Clubs – Aug 9,10&11
- Hybrid Event: Can College Level the Playing Field? Higher Education in an Unequal Society – Jul 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.