Free Webinars and Resources from Nonprofit Learning Lab
Posted by Nonprofit Learning Lab on August 23, 2022
- Embracing Accountability as an Opportunity for Growth, September 7
- The 7 Components of Effective Campaign Storytelling, September 8
- How to Sell Out A Golf Fundraiser, September 19
- How to Improve Your Nonprofit’s Internal Communication, September 19
- And more…
Training Calendar: Check out our training calendar with over 30+ live workshops a month on a variety of topics from marketing, board fundraising, planned giving and managing volunteers.
Check out our Deep Dive Series Trainings:
- Train the Trainers Workshop
- Program Planning: How to Manage & Scale Programs To Reach Your Goals
- Trauma Informed Facilitation: Incorporating TI Practices in Group Conversations and Training
- Leading Teams, Partnerships, and Collaborations Towards Greater Impact
Nonprofit Resources: Browse over 100+ hours of free nonprofit resources from guidebooks and webinars These resources are designed to help executive directors, c-suite staff, development directors, program directors and coordinators, volunteer managers, operation directors, and board members. Our resources are focused on a variety of topics to help increase the sustainability of your nonprofit. Share with a colleague or board member!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Civic Innovation Scholars Program, PCCE – Oct 13
- Cecil B. Moore Scholarship: Full-Tuition at Temple for North Philadelphia Students
- Virtual Info Session: AmeriCorps as a Pathway for Post-Secondary Success – Sep 27
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.