Free Webinar: Coronavirus and Nonprofit Grants, Tactics and Strategies to Help You Adapt – Mar 27 or 30
Posted by CharityHowTo on March 24, 2020
Join Diane Leonard on this free nonprofit webinar and she will share strategies and tactics to help your nonprofit adapt its grant seeking strategy to thrive in the upcoming competitive grant seeking environment.
Grant professionals are used to having to adapt to change even when there are plans in place. The current environment nonprofits find themselves in as a result of the coronavirus is another situation where we as grant professionals (and the grant teams we facilitate) need to adapt to change.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to communicate with grantmakers during times of crisis;
- How to engage and motivate your grant team even if working remotely for the first time;
- How to stay up to date on new types of grant opportunities available as response/stimulus funding; and
- You can also visit our upcoming webinars page to see examples of other webinars.
Dates and Times: March 27, 2020, 1 PM or March 30, 2020, 3 PM
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, & Slides.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- PCs for People to Provide Low-Cost Devices and Tech Support for Eligible Philadelphians
- 2023-2024 Need in Deed Teacher Network – Jun 2
- 2023 Freedom Schools Literacy Academy Summer Virtual Program – Jul 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.