Webinar: Assessing Civic Learning and Engagement – Mar 6
Posted by Educational Testing Service on February 26, 2019
Discover best practices for planning, executing and assessing programs to enhance civic learning and engagement. Learn how at our complimentary webinar: “Assessing Civic Learning and Engagement”, March 6, 2019, 2 PM.
Producing informed and civically engaged citizens is a fundamental objective for many colleges and universities. While most strive to increase the civic-mindedness of their students, there isn’t always a clear picture of what civic learning looks like or how the outcomes can be assessed.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- newly developed models for civic learning and engagement, as well as best practices for planning, organizing and executing civic-learning programs
- articulating civic-focused student learning outcomes
- measuring civic learning with the new HEIghten® Civic Competency & Engagement assessment
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Survey: Nonpartisan Student Voting Groups – Feb 11
- Centering BIPOC Student Voices in Shaping the Future of Work
- A Seat at the Table: Building Dynamic Youth-Adult Partnerships – Jan 27
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.